1-1.5 hours in-home consultation & 3 x 1-hour training sessions
Total Cost – $875*
*May be paid in 4 installments at each session
Mileage (@ 2023 IRS rate) will be added for each visit over 15 miles (round trip) from 84105
How to Book in 3 easy steps:
1. Check I cover your geographical area BEFORE you book
2. Choose a day, and time, and fill out the form on the BOOKING CALENDAR below
3. Fill out and return the Behavioral History Form WITHIN 7 DAYS to have your case reviewed and avoid automatic cancelation
1. Which areas do I cover and what that means for you?
In-home consultations are available if you live within the 20-mile radius shown below. Mileage is added to journeys over a 15-mile round trip. If you live outside of the area shown you can either schedule a) an online consultation (for issues occurring in the home), b) meet at an outdoor location in SLC (for issues occurring outside of the home), or c) a combination of the two methods.
2. Choose a consultation day and time using the Booking Calendar
New client consultations are available Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 am or 4 pm. To make a booking, click the date you want (a period on the date means 1 of the available times is already taken) and fill out the form
- Veterinarian Behaviorist (OR)
- Veterinarian Behaviorist (CO)
- Consultant: Shake On It Consulting
- Trainer: Skyes Dog Training
- Trainer: XLearningk9s
3. Fill out the Behavioral History Form and return it within 7 days to have your case reviewed
Check your email (and Spam) for an automated reply with an e-link to a Behavioral History Form. Once I receive your form I will review your case and either confirm or refer you to another specialist, if I know their expertise will be better suited to help you.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
With current client demands, it is difficult for me to answer calls, however, I will answer brief emails as promptly as I can. Email if you have a question regarding a behavioral issue e.g., reactivity/aggression, barking, chewing, digging, fear, or anxiety and you are unsure how to proceed, or if you have specific questions regarding your dog’s behavior.