Behavioral Package A – (exuberance, boundary issues: jumping, barking, pulling, digging, chewing, etc.)
1-1.5 hours in-home consultation & 2 follow-up 1-hour training sessions – $675*
Behavioral Package B – (reactivity, aggression, fears, anxiety, phobias, etc.)
1-1.5 hours in-home consultation & 3 follow-up 1-hour training sessions – $875*
*Mileage (@ 2023 IRS rate) will be added for each visit over 15 miles (round trip) from 84105
How to book a Behavioral Package in 4 easy steps:
1. Check I cover your geographical area BEFORE you book
2. Choose a day, and time, and fill out the form on the BOOKING CALENDAR below
3. Fill out and return the Behavioral History Form (sent by email) WITHIN 7 DAYS OF BOOKING to avoid automatic cancelation
4. Receive email confirmation with a link to payment options
1. Which areas do I cover and what that means for you?
In-home consultations are available if you live within the 20-mile radius shown below. Mileage will be added to each session for locations over a 15-mile round trip. If you live outside of the area please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a mileage quote. Bookings made outside the area without a mileage quote will be automatically declined.
2. Choose a consultation day and time using the Booking Calendar
New client consultations are available Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 am or 4 pm. To make a booking, click the date you want (a period on the date means 1 of the available times is already taken) and fill out the form
- Veterinarian Behaviorist (OR)
- Veterinarian Behaviorist (CO)
- Consultant: Shake On It Consulting
- Trainer: Skyes Dog Training
- Trainer: XLearningk9s
3. Fill out the Behavioral History Form (sent by email) within 7 days of booking to avoid cancelation
Once you have booked you will be sent an email with an e-link to a Behavioral History Form. You must fill the form out within 7 days of booking online to avoid automatic cancelation. Once I review your Behavioral History Form I will either confirm your consultation or refer you to another specialist, if I know their expertise is better suited to help you.
4. Receive a confirmation email, and consider payment options
You will receive a confirmation email once I review your Behavioral History Form. You may choose to pay via cash, check, Venmo, or Credit Card at the first consultation. If you wish to pay in 4 installments spread over six weeks using Afterpay. Welcome aboard!
Questions? Email email@example.com
With current client demands, it is difficult for me to answer calls, however, I will answer brief emails as promptly as I can. Email if you have a question regarding a behavioral issue e.g., reactivity/aggression, barking, chewing, digging, fear, or anxiety and you are unsure how to proceed, or if you have specific questions regarding your dog’s behavior.